*NURSING > STUDY GUIDE > NR 532 Week 7 Assignment: Quality of Healthcare 2021-GRADED A+ (All)

NR 532 Week 7 Assignment: Quality of Healthcare 2021-GRADED A+

Document Content and Description Below

NR532_W7_Quality_of_Healthcare_Assignment_Guidelines__Rubric Purpose The purposes of this assignment are to: (a) identify and articulate a new nursing care delivery model to increase the economic a... nd quality outcomes for your organization (CO1 & CO4), (b) articulate how key concepts of the new nursing care delivery model will reduce costs and improve the quality of healthcare in the organization (CO3 & CO4), and (c) provide empirical, scholarly evidence to support your ideas (CO5). NOTE: You are to choose two patient safety goals to focus on for your organization. This will allow you, as the nurse executive, some flexibility in relating this deficiency to your new nursing care delivery model. Course Outcomes Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to do the following. (CO1) Evaluate and develop organizational strategic plans (SP) in relation to patient safety, economic and quality outcomes of healthcare organizations and systems. (PO1) (CO3) Appraise the effects of strategies to reduce costs and improve the quality and safety of healthcare. (PO1 & PO4) (CO4) Organize legal and regulatory components of healthcare strategies to promote safety and quality care. (PO1 & PO4) (CO5) Synthesize and communicate research findings to promote quality improvement and safety in healthcare. (PO1 & PO4) Due Date: Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 7 Students are given the opportunity to request an extension on assignments for emergent situations. Supporting documentation must be submitted to the assigned faculty. If the student's request is not approved, the assignment is graded and a late penalty is applied as follows: Monday = 10% of total possible point reduction Tuesday = 20% of total possible point reduction Wednesday = 30% of total possible point reduction If the student's request is approved, the student will be informed of the revised due date. Should the student fail to meet the revised due date, the assignment is graded and a late penalty is applied as follows: Monday = 10% of total possible point reductionTYPE SHORT TITLE IN ALL CAPS 2 Tuesday = 20% of total possible point reduction Wednesday = 30% of total possible point reduction Total Points Possible: 225 Requirements: This paper will be graded on quality of information, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and organization based on the required components. Create this assignment using Microsoft (MS) Word, which is the required format for all Chamberlain documents. You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word document because it will end in ".docx." Submit to the appropriate assignment area by 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday of the week due. Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A Discussion topic. The length of the paper is to be no greater than three pages, excluding title page and reference page. NOTE: You have the option of verbally presenting the content of your paper and uploading/sending the video to your instructor and posting it in the designated Week 8 threaded discussion. For the video option, you must still include a written introduction and conclusion, title page and reference list, per APA. APA format (6th edition) is required in this assignment, including a title page and reference page. Use APA level 1 headings for the organizational structure of this assignment. Remember that the introduction does not carry a heading that labels it as a level heading in APA format. The first part of your paper is assumed to be the introduction. See APA manual for details. See resource under the course Library Guide, "Guidelines for Writing Professional Papers." Use the suggested format and headings to organize your assignment. Include introduction (do not label as a heading in APA format) New Nursing Care Delivery Model and Patient Safety Goals Key Concepts Supporting Evidence Conclusion Preparing the paper As the nurse executive of your organization, you must reexamine your current nursing care delivery model (your current model is total-patient-care) and propose a new model to reduce costs and improve the quality of healthcare for your organization. Your staffing budget will remain fixed next year, and you had a recent visit by The Joint Commission which revealed some patient safety goal issues, which you must address. You are considering switching from a total-patient-care delivery model to a new patient care delivery model.TYPE SHORT TITLE IN ALL CAPS 3 Clearly introduce your quality of healthcare assignment in the introduction paragraph. Include a sentence that states the purpose of your assignment. Clearly identify and articulate a new nursing care delivery model to increase the economic (reduce costs) and quality outcomes for your organization. Discuss at least two patient safety goals to focus on, that you feel are needed, for your organization. Clearly articulate how the key concepts of your new nursing care delivery model will reduce costs and improve the quality of healthcare in the organization you have chosen. Discuss how these key concepts relate to the contextual domain of the person-centred nursing leadership framework by McCormack and McCance (2017). Include a minimum of three sources of scholarly, empirical evidence to support the nursing care delivery model to be implemented. Provide concluding statements that should summarize your overall assignment content. The paper will be three pages maximum, excluding title and reference page(s). NOTE: You have the option of verbally presenting the content of your paper and uploading/sending the video to your instructor and posting it in the designated Week 8 threaded discussion. For the video option, you must still include a written introduction and conclusion, title page and reference list, per APA. Title and reference page(s) must be in APA format (6th edition). Use 12 Times New Roman font and one-inch margins on all sides of the paper. Note: After submitting your assignment, please also upload your completed assignment to the Week 8 designated threaded discussion to share with your p [Show More]

Last updated: 1 year ago

Preview 1 out of 30 pages

Also available in bundle (1)

NR 532 Healthcare Operational Planning & Management

(NR 532 Entire Course) NR 532 Week 1 Graded Discussion 1 – Leadership and Management Theories NR-532 Week 1 Graded Discussion 2 – Influences in Healthcare Organizations NR 532 Week 2 Graded Discu...

By d.occ 2 years ago

$49

22  

Reviews( 0 )

$13.00

Add to cart

Instant download

Can't find what you want? Try our AI powered Search

OR

GET ASSIGNMENT HELP
77
0

Document information


Connected school, study & course


About the document


Uploaded On

Aug 02, 2021

Number of pages

30

Written in

Seller


seller-icon
d.occ

Member since 3 years

227 Documents Sold


Additional information

This document has been written for:

Uploaded

Aug 02, 2021

Downloads

 0

Views

 77

Document Keyword Tags

Recommended For You


$13.00
What is Browsegrades

In Browsegrades, a student can earn by offering help to other student. Students can help other students with materials by upploading their notes and earn money.

We are here to help

We're available through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and live chat.
 FAQ
 Questions? Leave a message!

Follow us on
 Twitter

Copyright © Browsegrades · High quality services·